HOW IT WORKS - Every week for five weeks, five new routes will be set and marked.
- Each route will be worth a specific number of points. Full points will be awarded for completion of a route and only a portion of points will be awarded if the climber completes the "crux" of the route, but doesn't complete the full route.
- Those 5 routes will be ready for you by Friday and climbers have one week to finish.
- Climbers will keep their own score using a score card.
- Score cards are due by closing on Thursday.
- There is no limit to the number of attempts, the routes just need to be completed with the week.
- Teams are co-ed and composed of three people.
- $30 per team.
- Teams must be approved by staff.
- A Team's score is the sum of their three individual scores. - Teams must be submitted (at front desk) by January 19th. - Winners get swagggg and bragging rights.